An empty flight, also called a ferry flight or an empty leg, is a private jet flying without passengers. This happens when an aircraft drops off passengers at their destination and returns home empty.
Empty Legs with Jet Partner to Christmas markets in Zurich, Vienna, Prague, Berlin, Paris. Immerse yourself in medieval Europe, visit the cities of thousands of lights.
Jet Partner is pleased to represent You special empty legs weekly offer:
- From UUWW, VKO, Vnukovo, Moscow, Russian Federation. 23 Dec 2018. To LOWW, VIE, Vienna Schwechat, Vienna (wien), Austria. Aircraft: Legacy 650.
- From ULLI, LED, Pulkovo, St Petersburg, Russian Federation. 23 Dec 2018. To LOWW, VIE, Vienna Schwechat, Vienna (wien), Austria. Aircraft: Falcon 2000.
- From UUWW, VKO, Vnukovo, Moscow, Russian Federation. 23 Dec 2018. To EDDB, SXF, Schoenefeld, Berlin, Germa. Aircraft: Global 5000.
- From OTBD, Doha Intl, Doha, Qatar. 23 Dec 2018. To LSGG, GVA, Geneva, Switzerland. Aircraft: Challenger 350.
- From OMDW, DWC, Al Maktoum International, Dubai (jebel Ali), United Arab Emirates. 23 Dec 2018. To EGGW, LTN, Luton, London (luton), United Kingdom. Aircraft: Falcon 900B.
Why you fly Empty Legs?
Every time a private jet is booked for a one way flight, an empty leg becomes available for the return journey, because aircraft must fly empty to return to its previous destination and pick up its next set of passengers.
This means that by booking wisely you could save up to 50% on the cost of a conventional private jet charter. When Jet Partner has a one-way private jet charter, the aircraft is sometimes empty when it repositions back to its base.